Tuesday 1 February 2011

People who mean the most

So the last few months i have been trying to find a job, lets just say i am getting no where! It's so frustrating! I feel like i have sent over 1000 CV's out!
On the better news mine and my Mum's car was picked up today to be fixed so hopefully i will be on the road again soon!
I am feeling really close to my friends at the moment. I regularly go to the gym with my friend Lauren, we both work so very hard but we tend to exercise our mouths the most! But it is our time to catch up.
My boyfriend (Brett) moved in with his best friend Friday, and for the last couple of weekend's we haven't seen each other as we have been spending more time with our friends, which i think within a relationship it is always good to have some friend time. But i saw him Sunday and we had a really lovely evening, i love those moments when you just relax together and  talk about rubbish.
I also feel really proud of my mother as she is working so hard at the moment such a talented designer!
And finally my friend Daisy who has just started a blog, she is a very talented fashion designer!

Much love to all of you i care about, you know who you are

Naomi

1 comment: