Tuesday 8 February 2011

Is it all a dream?

Sorry to sound all depressive, those of you who know me well are aware 95% of the time i try and be positive and always have a smile on my face. However this week i have felt rather low, just realized what it is like in the real world and its HARD!! With not being able to find a full time job i am finding it so difficult to fund my photography and pay my debts off.
Which then makes me worry if i put all my money into my photography and doesn't get me anywhere would it be worth it? Don't get me wrong i love photography and would love to do it as a career but it is a hard career to get into.
My worry is just that i wont have a stable career in the future.
 I am quite a contemplative person in general and a worrier (which i get from my mother and grandmother!) i tend to think about the future a lot and i know that i want to have a stable job with good money to support myself and my dream of a family. But will it all work out or will it just all be a dream? answers please until next time..................Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment