Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pushing myself

This year I really feel like I am sticking to my targets I set myself at the beginning of the year for once! Firstly with trying to find a full time job, I have worked really hard trying to find one and have filled out what feels like 1000 application forms! But I had success yesterday, an interview at the chefton pub just opening near where I live. I have been offered a second interview so want you all to have fingers crossed!
Weight is something I have always struggled with yoyo dieting being specific! But this time I have been doing this sensibly since the last time I went a bit obbsessive and ended up passing out! But with hard work at the gym going as much as I can I'm really starting to notice the difference! So hopefully this year is improving!! :) untill next time...... Naomi xx

1 comment:

  1. Positive thinking and commitment and you will soon see good results! xx

    ReplyDelete