Sunday 9 January 2011

Crappy New year? Does everything happen for a reason?

So excuse the title of my blog but only way to be honest about how this new year has started. Started off with me trying to help a five year old girl after being hit by a car, but unfortunatly she died on the scene. Its a very hard thing to deal with and im not the sort of person who likes talking to strangers (councellers) about it so i have delt with it my own way by talking to friends and this has seemed to have helped me deal with it.I just hope the family know i did all i could, and if she did die right there that i was holding her hand. However maybe i shouldnt have been driving the day after this as i ended up crashing my car, no injuries just the poor car very injured and me feeling so guilty as i share the car with my mum.
But after all this i have now realised how well i deal with bad situations and how much i love being around children so i am now trying to get an apprenticeship with a nursery.
Which makes me question does everything happen for a reason?

I have decided not to make resolutions this year just because i never stick to them, i have just got goals.

1. Love myself more- dont listen to what nasty people say be comfortable with who i am and what i look like, eat well and work out well.
2. Sort out money- dont spend spend spend SAVE SAVE SAVE!!
3. Work in a nursery
4. Concentrate on my photography- Photography has taken a back seat at the moment as i havent really had the time but i want to really try and get some more photos for my portfolio.
5. Appreciate what and who i have got- Because you never what you have got until its got

Love to all of you and all who you and i care about.... Naomi x

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine that if you do find a job you love then your horrendous experience will have had an impact. You are very brave and great with children. I think you have a talent for photographing children as you have such an empathy with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks emma, just got to hopefully get this apprenticeship!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things can only get better! I can replace a car but not you. xxx

    ReplyDelete