Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Luck has changed!

Have had quite a good fews weeks lots of job interviews at the moment they have been bad news but i just take the interviews as experience! I started a temp job yesterday filing all day but i was being paid for it so i didn't mind! Have an interview tomorrow for a receptionist in a new very posh looking hairdressers!! So fingers crossed i will get the job! But i also have the option of doing a intern at the recruitment agency REED. Its technically un-paid but they give you £65.00 a week to cover expenses and the hours sync with my Tesco hour so can keep both jobs. I think the best thing to do is go with my gut instinct if Grey's want me that is!

Everything else is going well i went swimming the other day for the first time in a while. I forgot how difficult is it! I am a regular gym goer! But swimming is intense! It's still extra weight loss though!

Off to Ipswich next weekend cannot wait, time to chill, chat and relax! Well except when i have the beautiful Scarlett she give's me the excuse to be immature and act like a child! LOVE IT!! Much love ........ Naomi xx

1 comment: